Here's some great pictures from her blog of Russell and Graham playing with Ellie (I took zero pictures, but I was laying on the couch, remember . . .):
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Kate & Ellie
Katie swooped in and made me stay in bed for two days last week. She drove almost three hours to get here, and got home just in time to do an amazing 3rd birthday party for Ellie. That's love.
She painted my toenails hot pink, brought Ellie to play with Graham while the boys were at school, and did laundry. She lifted the load from stressed-out Rich's shoulders, made a dinner with lots of visible zucchini that everyone LOVED, went with me to the doctor, and pushed my cart at Costco while we stocked up.
Here's some great pictures from her blog of Russell and Graham playing with Ellie (I took zero pictures, but I was laying on the couch, remember . . .):
Here's some great pictures from her blog of Russell and Graham playing with Ellie (I took zero pictures, but I was laying on the couch, remember . . .):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment