This afternoon, just when the sun was starting to go down, Isaac came inside and asked,
Friday, April 30, 2010
Have You Had Some Fresh Air Today?
This afternoon, just when the sun was starting to go down, Isaac came inside and asked,
"Have you had any fresh air today?"
Well, I guess if you count walking from the house to the car, I had. But no, I'd been stuck in the house most of the day, first cleaning, then teaching a music class, then working on the PTA newsletter for hours and hours.
He dragged me down to the creek to see their new rope swing, and said,
"See Mom, isn't it so quiet down here, with the sound of the water and the smell of the trees. Isn't this just what you needed?"
Yes it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So even though I follow your blog I SWEAR that your posts don't show up on my blog roll, and suddenly I'll think "I wonder if Mindy has posted" which you have and I've gotten behind again. Needless to say, I had NO idea you were pregnant. Course I suppose I should have guessed since I think about 80% of the womanly world is with child. Really, there are gonna be babies everywhere!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and congrats again!!
I read about your blood clot. And now that I know, my prayers are certainly with you.
I definitely think that pregnancy in your 30's is a FAR different ballgame. This pregnancy for me has been TOUGH. The thought that I've got about 8 weeks to go, that alone drives me to tears. How can that be possible? I'll never survive! So yeah, I feel your pain.
luvs, aby
PS - I grew up with a creek near my house, not quite as close as yours but within easy biking distance. And I LIVED there practically. They are oh so wonderful.