Today marks the beginning of Lent. From now until Easter some Christians give up something, in part to remember Christ's forty-day fast. I think I want to play this year. What could I give up?
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Lent
My lemon tree is blooming again inside my house. I fertilized it this year, and it has burst forth into bloom in the warmth of my house. Yummy. Remember this post? I must remember the value of bitter times. February always seems to bring them in some form.
Today marks the beginning of Lent. From now until Easter some Christians give up something, in part to remember Christ's forty-day fast. I think I want to play this year. What could I give up?
Today marks the beginning of Lent. From now until Easter some Christians give up something, in part to remember Christ's forty-day fast. I think I want to play this year. What could I give up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment