Thursday, November 20, 2008
Hurricane Reflections
Watch this on the hurricane relief in Texas and my church's role in the effort. I'm so happy to be a member of a church that is ready to help all over the world. It was amazing to see the Church in efficient action so close to home this time.
I love this quote from the end of the clip: "When they are prepared to handle a disaster, they are in a much better position to go out and help their neighbors."
I want to be a neighbor like that who is in a position to help in big or little emergencies.
I love this quote from the end of the clip: "When they are prepared to handle a disaster, they are in a much better position to go out and help their neighbors."
I want to be a neighbor like that who is in a position to help in big or little emergencies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment